3 BR | 3 BA | 2796 Sq. Ft.
Spectacular Views. Gorgeously Renovated. Perfect Location
Offered at $950,000
This very rare double\2 floor unit in Polo Club in truly something special. A unique opportunity to own in the heart of Cherry Creek, not to mention the fact that this unit has been 100% renovated already! Due to Cherry Creeks restriction on building height, this stunning view of the front range and downtown Denver will be forever preserved! Move in and enjoy easy living immediately!
- 3 Bedroom\2.5 Bath\2796 Finished Square Feet
- SPECTACULAR Mountain and City views that will never change due to building height restrictions
- 1 of only 5 double units in the building.
- Full asbestos remediation
- New drywall throughout
- Plumbing Replaced
- Modernized circular staircase
- Completely brand-new kitchen, new layout, cupboards, Quartz countertops with soft close drawers and cabinets. induction cooktop and top of the line appliances
- Unique Cambria Quartz countertops on kitchen island (as well as baths)
- Lower level lanai split with indoor\outdoor space, great for entertaining and al fresco dining
- Brand new custom windows and slider on lanai
- Widened hallways
- Reconfigured master bath with walk in shower, stone pebble tile shower floor
- Walk in closets in master and large 2ndbedroom (Could serve as a 2ndMaster)
- Original entry doors and hardware (1966)
- Original closet doors restored in study, a nod to buildings historical aesthetic
- Energy efficient Mini-Splits for heat and A\C
- Raised ceilings with wire LED lighting added
- Additional hot water tap added to bar sink (other units only have cold water)
- Washer\Dryer hook ups added within the unit, no need to share!
- Main water shut off added specific for this condo (not found in other units)
- Elevator access to both floors for ease of move in
- 2 deeded parking spaces in secure underground garage.
- Drive Electric? Inquire about adding a power station for your car, or simply use one of 2 stations for community use.
- Large dedicated double sized storage space in club level of building.
- HOA includes hot water heat, Xfinity cable (with HBO), Internet, water, trash and SO MUCH MORE.
- Common spaces in building to undergo a $750k renovation.
- Lobby renovation completed!
- Brand new skylights in atrium
- 24\7 Secure Access\Front Desk personnel
- Club rooms and library for residents
- 3 Guest suites available for guests of residents
- Community Washer\Dryer access on both 15thand 16thFloor.
- Garbage chutes located on each floor
- Fitness Facility
- Heated Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Garden area outside above parking garage, including BBQ and picnic space
- Community Events such as Casino Night and Cocktail Hour.
- Shopping Cart & Concierge carts available to make bringing up groceries or other items a breeze