The options are endless on this well maintained 2.29 acre property right in the heart of Fort Collins. This property is zoned LMN for a business, live/work situation or keep it as strictly residential. Two driveways onto Prospect Road, a two car garage, plus a lot of space for an RV with 30 amp hookup. Included is one unused granted 4" Sewer tap on southern edge of property for new construction. Live in the back house and rent the front house for added income. Remodel the 3,000 square foot open floor plan and rent it to your own business or operate a small business here! Abundance of parking on this beautiful property making it perfect for a special events business. Spring creek runs through the property along the bike path offering great Horsetooth Rock views. Dogs, animals, kids and adults love it here! 2 sprinkler systems currently fed from a non-potable system. Heated 16x32 pool, decks, gardens (both flowers and vegetable), a beach, fire-pit, fish pond, kid/adult play area where you can spend memory-making time with friends and family. Small 2 story barn for storage and as a workshop. Add to or create your own Estate Paradise on this Truly Old Town/Mid Town Resort Style property.
Notes from the Seller:
Quiet and peaceful in our backyard—people love to just drop by and hang out
· Young and old love to swim and play in the pool, hang out on the deck, watch the sunset
· Lots of room for kids to frolic, play, dig, climb while parents or grandparents relax under the shade
· Dogs LOVE this property as their owners throw them the ball or toss a Frisbee
· Guests play horseshoes while others play a ring toss game, lots of room for party tents and games
· If you choose to have a business here, clients always share how cool this place is!
· If gardening and digging in the dirt is your thing – you have over 10 different garden areas to create your magic
· Sit by one of the two waterfalls and meditate on what’s good in life
· Most Importantly... ENJOY life in this beautiful setting!